At TSM we are focused on the success of our customers. We excel in managing supply chains, from solicitation and collection through delivery to resale stores. By understanding your organization and its needs we can transform our business practices to provide you the best service with honesty, integrity and trust.
We work with nonprofit suppliers to plan, build, and manage supply solutions that deliver measurable business value, which contributes to their vital programs. We believe the best way to help customers succeed is by building long-term relationships and combining flexible support with deep experience and expertise.
With broad supply solutions and resources and in solicitation, recycling, production, retail merchandising and marketing, we find the right combination of services tailored to each customers' unique needs. We aim for you to think of TSM as a trusted advisor and an extension of your own team.
The single universal truth that defines the resale industry: Success is driven by access to product.
· Greater access to product allows for broader retail selection (volume, depth, specialization).
· Greater access to product allows for higher quality offering (condition, brand, price points).
· Greater access to product allows for more competitive pricing.
Because TSM continues to develop mutually beneficial relationships with solicitation and collection operations, we can offer your organization consistent access to a wide selection of the highest quality used clothing and household goods in the country.
Through business development consultation services, TSM provides actionable information for its customers, allowing you to optimize strategic markets and prioritize growth. This service will help identify and make changes that contribute more profit to your operation.
· Our innovative service enables us to provide flexible support and the right solutions to fit your needs.
· We can help design and deploy up-to-date business practices to increase efficiency and productivity.
· We help identify and resolve your issues quickly and effectively.
· By putting your success first we will help you build a sustainable, competitive advantage.
With a breadth and depth of experience in the resale industry, TSM intimately knows your donors and thrift customers. We offer strategic tactical advice and consultation to assist you in your marketing and merchandising needs.
· We will assess your challenges and marketing needs.
· Design, test, implement, and optimize the best possible solutions.
· Be there to provide support and ongoing advice.
TSM provides stable and sustainable supply that meets or exceeds industry standards for our resale customers. We will supply your operation with the mix you need.
· Credential product (unsorted used clothing, shoes, accessories, household good, and more).
· Specialized categories and quality sorts that can assist you in balancing retail selection for your customers' unique requirements.
Contact us about your needs. We are certain that TSM can offer a supply and service solution tailored to your business.
TSM was founded in 1999 with a commitment to provide privately owned and operated thrift store chains with the best possible supply, service and solutions. TSM continues to secure mutually beneficial, annual agreements with national nonprofits in multiple regions of the U.S. We believe in leveraging partnerships with the community, nonprofits, and retailers to offer not only collection and supply, but marketing and business development services as well. We continually work to grow and evolve the resale industry.
Todd Peters is founder, President & CEO of TSM. With an extensive foundation in recycling, export, retail and logistics, Todd owns and operates multiple integrated businesses in the resale industry. He has developed long-term partnerships with a number of national nonprofits, working closely with both staff and board members. Todd previously held the position of Vendor Relations Director at Savers, Inc.
TSM is committed to being the most comprehensive resale supply business in the country. With the expertise and experience of our world-class team, TSM leads the way in developing innovative partnerships while continuing to refine best-in-class methods of resale supply.
TSM offers a comprehensive selection of services, from supply channel management to donor relations and marketing consultation. This level of specialization allows TSM to be positioned alongside growth-oriented resale operations as well as nonprofit solicitation and collection, to build a supply of donated merchandise to accommodate the specific needs of each individual customer.
The diversity of our core suppliers and buyers is the key to the overall strength of TSM. Always respectful of your organization’s mission and financial objectives, we are responsive to the ever-changing demands and opportunities of a dynamic industry and marketplace.